Western Michigan Drug Crimes Defense Attorneys
It is important for anyone facing drug charges to know that it is possible, with experienced legal counsel, to have drug charges reduced or dismissed and to have convictions expunged from his or her permanent criminal record.
Are drug charges hanging over your head? You could be facing lengthy community service, stiff fines, probation or jail time, especially if you have a record of prior convictions. If you are convicted with possession with intent to deliver, that is a felony, and you will be labeled a "drug dealer" for life, we fight to make sure that does not happen and we protect your permanent record.
Protect your rights! Contact our law firm, The Aggressive Criminal Defense Law Firm, TODAY for a free consultation. Two of our attorneys are former prosecutors. This experience makes a big difference when developing strategies to protect our clients from the harsh penalties that often accompany a conviction on drug charges in Michigan.
We Offer Student, Senior and Military Discounts
FREE CONSULTATION • Call 269-743-1978 or (Toll-Free) 888-211-4326
Our law firm provides aggressive, results-oriented defense against all types of drug charges, including:
- Drug possession
- Possession with intent to deliver, distribute or sell drugs
- Marijuana possession
- Drug manufacture & distribute
- Possession of a controlled substance, including marijuana, methamphetamine and crystal meth, cocaine and crack cocaine, heroin, LSD and other hallucinogens, ecstasy, prescription drugs, including Vicodin without a prescription
- Minor in possession (MIP) of drugs or alcohol
- Drug importation and trafficking
- Meth manufacturing
- Maintenance of a drug house
- Prescription fraud
- Charges arising from Kalamazoo Valley Enforcement Team (KVET) investigations, Homeland Security investigations, FBI investigations, and SWAT team raids
We Care What Happens to You, in Court and in Life
At The Aggressive Criminal Defense Law Firm, we are truly committed to helping our clients. Because of this, we offer more than just criminal defense. When appropriate, we provide opportunities for our clients to get counseling for help with substance abuse and addiction. This, in turn, helps us to fight for our clients in court. When a defendant recognizes there is a problem and take steps to deal with it, it makes a positive impression on a judge.
We care about what happens to our clients, not just in court but in life.
To discuss your legal options with an experienced and trustworthy West Michigan drug crimes defense attorney, please e-mail us or call us TOLL-FREE at 888-211-4326 .
Corinne C 12.31.09
I am the mother of the son you helped. With your help, he was able to remain in his home. I am still so grateful to you. You are an angel among us.